Bienvenidos

jueves, 20 de mayo de 2010

Futuro Tense

Going to
I am going to study
I am not going to walk
She is going to read something
They are going to sit
Are you going to talk with Anna about drug addiction?
Are you not going to caress your black cat now?
It is going to rain
I am going to eat something
I'm going to visit some friends
We're going to watch TV


Will
I will go to Cancún this summer
We will go camping tomorrow in the morning
Tom will run
She will walk
They will laugh when they view the movie
They won't laugh
You won't be there
She won't be happy
Will we go to dinner tomorrow?
I think will read a book tonight

Conditional
0 Verdades reales
If you cool water, It freezes at 0°C.
If you drink, do not drive
If you drive, always wear a seat belt
if you want to see a movie in the cinema, you must first choose the schedule of the function

1 Posibles
If it rains today, we won't go to the beach tomorrow
If I have pet, I will buy croquettes
If I go the apartment of my female friend for dinner, I will tell she that I like

2 Hipoteticas
If I had a black cat, I would like much pamper
If I were a millionaire, I would invest half of my fortune in franchises
If I had seven girlfriends, I would visit at each of them in a day different of the week

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario